Teach your child the foundations of reading in the comfort of your own home.
The Reading and Spelling Toolkit will help your child learn to:
• recognise letters and sounds
• manipulate sounds in words
• blend sounds in words
• separate sounds in words
… These are the essential skills ALL children need to be successful readers and spellers!Give Your Child the Tools They Need To Succeed
Is your child struggling with reading? And you have no idea how to help them.
Is your child not enjoying reading? And it causes all sorts of arguments.
Is your child refusing to read at home? And the teacher is on your case.
Is your child having meltdowns when you ask them to read? And you find yourself just giving up.
Is your child struggling with their sight words? And you’re lying awake in bed each night, worrying.
Has the teacher raised their concerns about your child’s reading? But you just don’t know what to do or how to help.
… You are not alone. 1 in 5 children in each classroom struggles to learn to read.
This impacts on their confidence, enjoyment of reading, participation in the classroom and sometimes their behaviour.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
Our online program:
The Reading Spelling Toolkit
Our online program, The Reading Spelling Toolkit, aims to ensure you have the tools to help your child learn to read and spell as easily as possible.
It is a unique, evidence-based reading and spelling program designed by an experienced speech therapist and specialist literacy teacher. It uses an explicit, systematic and multi-sensory approach to conquering reading and spelling.
Access the Toolkit in the comfort of your own home, at a pace that works for you.GAIN ACCESS
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- Teaches sounds, based on where and how they are made in the mouth – an incredible tool your child MUST have in their toolkit.
- Incorporates multi-sensory techniques to cater to all learning styles and a variety of learning difficulties.
- Compares and contrasts sounds rather than teaching sounds in isolation. This is done in a fun and unique manner, improving recall.
- Doesn’t require you to take time off work to get your child to tutoring.
- Doesn’t leave your child feeling embarrassed because they have to leave class early to attend extra support sessions.
- Can be done in the privacy of your own home at a time that suits you and your family.
- Enjoyable and fun for everyone!
- Proud and confident readers
- Enjoyment of reading
- Self-belief to achieve things even when they are challenging
- Development of a love of learning in general
- Improved self-esteem
- Willingness to try new things
- No more battles with your child to get them to read
7 online modules containing engaging, educational and interactive videos.
PRINTABLE SUPPORTING RESOURCES
Hundreds of resources, practise activities, games and materials specific to each Module. These activities do not require your child to sit at a desk at all times and can be made into a game for the whole family to enjoy.
A call with Narelle, at the 1-month mark, to support you with any questions or challenges that you or your child may be having (valued at over $130).
INFORMAL LITERACY ASSESSMENT
Access to the Informal Literacy Assessment so that you can assess your child’s current literacy skills pre and post working through The Reading Spelling Toolkit.
Our aim with the Reading and Spelling Toolkit is to:
- Give parents the knowledge and confidence to help their child with their reading
- Support the child’s working memory
- Ensure the child experiences success at every possible opportunity
- Provide an opportunity for children to learn at home, at a time and pace that suits them
- Ensure parents and children are able to access these resources, easily
- Establish a love of reading and self-confidence
- Grow the inner belief in each child, that they can do anything that they put their mind to
If you’re ready to support your child and make an impact on their learning and confidence, take control, with The Reading Spelling Toolkit.
THE READING SPELLING TOOLKIT
Valued at over $1320, The Reading Spelling Toolkit includes 7 modules with over 80 educational video and hundreds of practise activities, beginning with teaching YOU and YOUR CHILD letter and sound recognition, before moving to single word reading and spelling, and ultimately to paragraph reading and spelling.